Service calls apply to all new jobs.
Some call service calls travel time. We introduce the service call for environmental reasons. This has saved an average of 4000 Km per year and has increased our production on site, causing our clients to group jobs under one service call, All times are Itemised with descriptions detailing what is being done such as; Re: attend site and Procuring materials necessary to undertake and or complete works required.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- We cover all work and hold a full comprehensive insurance policy of $20,000,000.
- Please ask for a quote larger jobs or projects.
- We do reduced rates for works requiring more than 5.5 hours per day and were staff are required to do a 7.5 hour day on extended projects.
- After hours and weekend call out fees apply according to Plumbing.
It Important to note: Hourly rates are ambiguous; they rarely reflect work value because different people work at different paces depending on their strengths and experiences therefore it is important to have a suitable skill level for the task required. In Short – We believe people want value for money, not just a cheap hourly rate.
Fully qualified tradesman
$128.00 Per hour + GST
4th Year Apprentice mature aged
$115.00 Per hour + GST
1st Year Apprentice with 3 years trade Experience
$50.00 Per hour + GST**
**Note for 1st Year Apprentice: Excludes tools and transport as this is built into the supervises charge out rate during times of supervised employment, vehicle and other expenses are added when attending jobs competent to perform alone. Our 1st year has 2 years.
Time is charged on production only – I.E.
- While on job site and off site
- WHS assessing and reporting
- Procuring materials
- Assessing scope of works
- Producing materials
- Planning scheduled works
- Mapping and locating
- But not for non-work-related conversations.
Terms & Conditions
Minimum of 30 mins charge for any job.
- + Service call fees
- + GST
- + 2% Over Due fees for late payments.
- + $25 Fee for each invoice outstanding.
Please ensure you are able to meet your commitment at the completion of the work performed.
- Direct Deposit and credit card
- Payment on the day or job completion.
- 7 days from the date of invoice.
- 14 day accounts (to approved customers)
Rick’s Plumbing Service Hourly Rate Formula
We take all our budgeted expenses for a year and divide them into the amount of chargeable hours that can be worked in one year. Referencing Cordell’s pricing structure. We add the budgeted expenses of the individual employees applying a division of expenses into the employee’s expenses and divide them into the chargeable hours, 34 years in business has given me a clear understanding of these costs hence I present our costs with confidence and integrity. If you would like to know more email me.