Rick's Plumbing Service
Flowing into the Future ...

How do I know if the blockage is my responsibility?


If you are experiencing Sewer overflowing from your drains and you are not using any facilities; it would be fairly likely the local Sewer main is blocked and the water from the main sewer system is discharging into your yard.

Call Hunter Water on 1300 657 000 for a free service


The overflow gully is designed to prevent sewer from backing up into the building every building should have at least one.